Website Terms & Conditions
Plantask Ltd may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Plantask Ltd site.
The term ‘Plantask Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 11 St Andrew’s Crescent, Cardiff CF10 3DB, UK.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or to those who become customers of Plantask Ltd.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this site please notify us. We accept no liability for infringements as a result of user generated content but we will take reasonable action to remove such content where possible.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel access to the site at any time and without notice.
- If you are acting as an employee, you warrant that you are authorised to enter into legally binding contracts on behalf of your employer. You further warrant that your employer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright of Plantask Ltd and our contributors. All rights reserved.